Remedy – 1: (Hot Oil Treatment)
Application of hot oil regularly on your hair is the easy and the best way of grabbing straight hair. It will saturate deep into the hair follicles to make it smooth and well hydrated. The heat obtained from this warm oil will relax the curly patterns of the hair.
- Warm the oil (almond or coconut or sesame oil) slightly for few seconds.
- Apply it on the hair and scalp by massaging gently for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Then after, comb your hair thoroughly and wrap it with a hot towel for about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair with a mild shampoo and comb your hair while it is slightly wet.
- Air dry your hair and repeat the same process regularly to get straight hair.
Remedy – 2: (Coconut Milk)
Coconut milk has an excellent moisturizing property that adds shine and luster to your hair. it has antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that keep your hair and scalp infection – free.
- Mix juice of 1 lemon freshly into 1 cup of freshly extracted coconut milk.
- Stir well and refrigerate the mix for few hours till there is a creamy layer on the top.
- Apply this mix on the hair and scalp and massage gently.
- Cover your head with a shower cap and warm moist towel around the shower cap.
- Rinse it off after 30 minutes with shampoo and conditioner.
- Comb your hair while it is still wet and air dry your hair.
- Continue this process regularly till you achieved a natural straight hair.
Remedy – 3: (Castor Oil)
Castor oil moisturizes and nourishes your hair to prevent frizzing. It conditions the hair and fights against scalp infections with its antimicrobial properties.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of soybean oil in 2 tablespoons of castor oil and warm the mix slightly.
- Apply it on the scalp and hair and massage gently for few minutes for the oil to penetrate into the hair.
- Rinse off after 30 minutes with your shampoo and comb it while the hair is still wet.
- Finally, dry your hair and repeat the same regularly to get smooth and straight hair.
Remedy – 4: (Milk)
Milk has an excellent moisturizing property that straightens the hair without damaging it. The proteins in the milk will make the hair shafts smooth and frizz free.
- Mix 1/2 cup each of milk and water and store this mix into an empty spray bottle.
- Comb your hair to remove hair tangles and then spray the mix all over the hair.
- Comb it again and wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner after 30 – 45 minutes.
Note: Or mix 3 – 4 mashed strawberries and 1 tablespoon of raw honey in 1 cup of milk. Stir well and apply it all over the hair and wrap the hair using a towel for 2 – 3 hours and rinse off.
Remedy – 5: (Aloe Vera)
Aloe vera is enriched with water, enzymes and amino acids that make your hair smooth and soft. It penetrates easily into your hair strands and keeps it well moisturized and straighten your hair.
- Mix 1/2 cup each of warm olive oil and aloe vera gel along with 4 – 6 drops each of sandalwood oil and rosemary oil.
- Apply the mix onto your hair and scalp by massaging it gently.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and rinse off with 1 – 2 hours.
Courtesy by: http://diyremedies.org/