- 4 ounces 70% dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pureed avocado, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/8 unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over a pot of boiling water or in a bowl over warm water. Stir in avocado and salt. As you stir, it should thicken to a frosting-like texture.
2. Cover and chill bowl until ganache thickens, about 25 minutes. Using a melon baller, scoop bite-size pieces of ganache and roll them in your hands to form balls. If balls just aren’t forming, refrigerate ganache for 30 minutes more.
3. Place cocoa powder in a small bowl, then roll each of the truffle balls in cocoa powder to coat. Store them in a cool spot or in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Courtesy by: http://www.health.com/recipes/