- Chapati 4
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Butter 50 grams
- For Filling:
- Chicken mince 250 grams
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- BBQ sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- All spice powder ½ tsp (chopped)
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Coal 1 piece
- Capsicum 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Cheese as required
- First of all take chicken mince in a bowl and add tomato ketchup, BBQ sauce, lemon juice, all spice powder, red chili powder, black pepper and salt. Cook on low flame.
- Cook until tender and when it gets dried give coal smoke.
- Also give it a shape of roti and sprinkle cheese on it.
- After this add chicken filling along with capsicum and make a roll and pour butter with the help of brush.
- In the end oregano and chopped garlic.
- Turn on the grill and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/