- Beef undercut 2 (150 gms each)
- For Steak Marination:
- Garlic ½ tsp
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Black paper 1/3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard paste ½ tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Focaccia bread 1
- Tomato slice 4
- Cheese slice 1
- Marinate undercut with garlic, mustard paste, salt, oregano, black pepper, worcestershire sauce and oil mix all and leave for 1 hour.
- Heat grill pan add little oil and grill undercut till tenderize from both sides.
- Cut bread from center and grill.
- Grill tomato slices with oregano and salt
- Now spread mustard paste and mayonnaise on breads both sides.
- Cut undercuts into strips and place beef strips on the lower part of bread, place grilled tomato slices.
- Place cheese slice and cover upper part of bread cut triangle and serve.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/