- Mince ½ kg (double machined)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp (heaped)
- Coconut 1 tbsp heaped (desiccated)
- Button red chilies 12
- Cloves 3
- Cinnamon sticks 2
- Green cardamom 3
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp heaped (grinded)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp (heaped)
- Clarified butter/oil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Brown onion 3 tsp (grinded)
- Allspice 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- Green chilies for garnish
- Roast and grind together poppy seeds, desiccated coconut, button red chilies, cloves, cinnamon and green cardamom.
- Marinate mince with raw papaya and ginger garlic paste and keep for 2 hours.
- Heat clarified butter add roasted and grinded masala with ¼ cup water, salt and fry for few minutes.
- Add marinated mince, mix well and add yogurt.
- Cover and cook on slow flame till water dries.
- Then add brown onion and allspice and give simmer of coal.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies and serve.
- Serve hot with Khameeri paratha.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/