- 4 blood oranges, quartered
- 120ml Grand Marnier
- 1 star anise
- 4 tsp tequila
- Prosecco or champagne, to top up
- Soak the blood oranges (skin on) in 100ml Grand Marnier for 3 hrs.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and tip the oranges, along with the soaking liquid, into a small roasting tin or ovenproof dish. Roast in the oven with the star anise for 30-40 mins or until the orange skins start to caramelise. Remove the skins and star anise, and purée the pulp in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve and chill until needed.
- Mix 25ml of the purée with 1 tsp each of tequila and Grand Marnier per cocktail, and top with Prosecco or champagne to serve.
Courtesy by: https://bbcgoodfood.com/