- Milk 2 cup
- Vanila Essence 1/2 tsp
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Blueberry (Blended) 1 tin
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Egg White 2
- Cream 1 pkt
- Gelatin Powder (dissolved in warm water)
- Boil milk with sugar.
- Add corn flour in boiling milk mix whilst stiring well until thicken and let it cool.
- Put egg whites in a bowl add essence beat this with electric beater until frothy.
- Pour milk mixture in egg white while beating with beater.
- Whilst beating also add cream, blueberry and dissolved gelatin mix well.
- Pour this mixture into air tight box, cover and freeze for 3 to 6 hours.
- Top ice cream with blended blueberries and serve immediately.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com