- 8 ounces uncooked bucatini or fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 14-oz. can whole artichoke hearts in water, drained well and halved
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion (from 1 small onion)
- 1 ounce caperberries (3 or 4 caperberries), quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced fireroasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 ounces baby arugula
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add artichoke hearts; cook, without stirring, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 2 minutes. Add caperberries and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a plate.
3. Add tomatoes, oil, and reserved cooking liquid to skillet; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 6 minutes. Add pasta to tomato mixture and cook, stirring to coat, for 1 minute. Stir in artichoke mixture and arugula. Sprinkle servings with cheese.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/