- Eggs 4 (separated)
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Butter 20g
- Cheese ½ cup (shredded)
- In a bowl beat egg yolk, lemon juice, salt and black pepper until creamy.
- In a separate bowl beat egg white until peaks to form.
- Now combine both mixtures.
- Heat butter in a prying pan, pour omellete mixture and turns the flame high.
- Cook for one minute then flip into oven proof dish and spread cheese over omellete.
- Keep it in oven for two minutes or until golden from top.
- Serve with bread.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com/