- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 6-oz. pkg. baby kale
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio (about 2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced radish (about 2 oz.)
- 12 ounces shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons chopped salted roasted pistachios
1. Combine buttermilk, tarragon, dill, chives, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, and salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
2. Divide kale, radicchio, radish slices, and chicken among 4 shallow bowls or plates. Drizzle each serving evenly with dressing. Sprinkle with pistachios.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/