- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 2 cups broccoli slaw (about 6 oz.)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 8-inch round rice paper sheets
- 16 thin ripe avocado wedges (about 4 oz.)
- 8 thin ripe mango wedges (about 4 oz.)
- 6 ounces shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast (about 1 cup)
- 8 cilantro sprigs
1. Combine oil, lime juice, honey, and sambal oelek in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Remove and reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture for dipping sauce. Add broccoli slaw and salt to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
2. Fill a large shallow dish with warm water. Wet a clean kitchen towel; wring out towel and place on a clean work surface. Submerge 1 rice paper sheet in warm water; soak until softened, about 30 seconds. Remove from water and place on kitchen towel; pat dry. Working quickly, place 2 avocado wedges, 1 mango wedge, about 3/4 ounce chicken, about 2 tablespoons broccoli slaw mixture, and 1 cilantro sprig in center of sheet, leaving 3 inches at bottom of sheet and about 1 1/2 inches on each side. Fold in sides and roll firmly into a cylinder. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets, avocado wedges, mango wedges, chicken, broccoli slaw mixture, and cilantro sprigs. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/