- Chicken Mince (Double Grinded) ½ kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Crushed Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Green Cardamoms (Crushed Seeds) 1/3 tsp
- White Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- Black Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- Paprika Powder 1/3 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder 1/3tsp
- White Pepper Powder 1/3 tsp
- Cream 2-3 tbsp
- Hung Yogurt 2-3 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1 pinch
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies 5-6
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a chopper add chicken mince (double ground, ginger garlic paste, onion, crushed black pepper, green cardamoms(crushed seeds), white cumin powder, black cumin powder, paprika powder, white pepper powder, cream, yogurt, baking powder, finely chopped green chilies and salt mix it and chop.
- Now grease the hands with oil and make balls out of mince and put on skewer or rods and shape them like a kabab.
- Cook on coals, or bake it in a oven or fry in a pan then smoke with coals.
- When it’s ready take it out in a serving platter and garnish with vegetables and serve it.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/