- Chicken mince 250 gm
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- All spice ½ tsp
- Crushed red pepper ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chillies 4 (chopped)
- Ingredients for dough:
- Flour 2 cups
- Ghee 6 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Water to knead
- Method for filling: In a pan, heat oil.
- Add mince with ginger garlic paste.
- Then add salt, black pepper, all spice, and crushed red pepper, cook for 10 minutes or till done.
- Remove in a bowl add coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Method for dough: In a bowl add ghee, flour and salt; gradually add water and knead to make a hard dough.
- Knead well, make into small balls then roll into small saucer size.
- Spread filling in centre and fold one side to form into a “D” shape Samosa, deep fry till light golden.
- Enjoy with tamarind sauce or ketchup.
Courtesy by: http://khanapakana.com/