- Chicken tikka chunks ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Potato 1 cup heaped (boiled and mashed)
- Flour 2 tbsp heaped
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 2 (chopped)
- Egg 1
- Sweet corn ½ cup
- Capsicum 1 (finely chopped)
- Cheddar cheese 3 tbsp (grated)
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Bread slices 8
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Mix all above ingredients except breads and sesame seeds.
- Cut each bread into 4 triangular pieces.
- Spread lavishly with filling onto each bread piece.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, slightly press.
- Deep fry in hot oil with filling side first in oil till golden, serve with ketchup.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/