- For Sponge Cake:
- Egg 4
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- For Glazed Icing:
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Coco powder 2 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Any color required
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Beat eggs, gradually add in sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add essence, sieve together flour and baking powder and carefully fold in the sieved flour.
- Pour in a greased 8 inch round tin, bake on 180 degree C for 25 minutes, remove and cool.
- For Glazed Icing: Mix all together icing sugar, coco powder and water in a pan and cook stirring for 1 minute and remove.
- Add color of your choice, pour on top of the cake till the side and top of the cake cover completely.
- Take a chocolate glazed icing in a fine nozzle make circular pattern starting from the centre using a toothpick make line on it.
- Starting from the edge of the cake and ending in the centre.
- Lastly pipe butter cream, flowers on the edge of the cake.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/