- Butter 4 oz
- Caster sugar 4 oz
- Egg yolk 1
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Flour 8 oz
- Baking powder 1 tsp leveled
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Coco powder 1 tbsp leveled
- Egg white for brushing
- Sieve flour and baking powder, keep aside.
- Beat butter gradually adding in caster sugar.
- Add vanilla essence and egg yolk, fold in your sieved flour.
- Knead with milk lightly.
- Divide mixture in 2 portions.
- Add coco powder mixed with little milk in 1, put to chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll each into rectangular, put on top of each other.
- Cut with different shapes of cutter.
- Put to bake on 180 degree C for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool and use.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/