- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Condensed Milk ½ tin
- Corn Flour 4 ½ tbsp
- Cocoa Powder 1 tsp
- Coffee Powder 3 tsp
- To decorate:
- Chocolate grated as required
- Boil the milk and sugar together.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients except the condensed milk with a little milk to make a paste.
- Add this paste to the boiling milk on the stove and stir continuously to avoid lumps and remove when thickened.
- Add the condensed milk.
- Then pour into bowls and chill before serving top with grated chocolate. Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/
- How to Craft Your Perfect Morning Routine
- 10 Ways Moms Can Balance Work and Family
You May Also Like