- Sweet corn 1 cup
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Cucumber 1
- Curd 1/2 kg
- Cream 1 pack
- Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Parsley 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- In a bowl combine curd, lemon juice, salt, white pepper, sugar, cream, mayonnaise and mix well.
- Heat half cup water in a pan and dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add the gelatin in the mixture stirring constantly.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Take a ring mould and pour the mixture into it and keep it in freezer to get set.
- In a platter set salad leaves and takeout the salad ring from the mould over the platter.
- When you takeout the ring from freezer, give it some time to leave the pan.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com