- Boneless Chicken Breast 250gm
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Ginger Paste ¼ tsp
- Lemon Juice ½
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs 1-2 cups
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 tsp
- Salt & Pepper a pinch
- Oil for deep frying
- Marinate chicken cubes with above ingredients for an hour.
- Just before frying, beat one egg with a tsp, of milk.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a separate plate put some breadcrumbs.
- Now dip the chicken cubes first in the egg & milk mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry over medium heat until golden in color.
- Remove and drain any excess oil. Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/
- 9 Science-Backed Home Remedies for Ulcers
- Brothers and Sisters
You May Also Like