- Flour 4 cups
- Water 1 cup or as required
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ghee for frying
- For Filling
- Melted ghee 4 tbsp
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Egg white 1
- Sieve flour add salt and sugar make a hollow in center, add water and knead until soft.
- Apply oil, cover with a wet napkin, leave it for 30 minutes.
- Mix together filling ingredients.
- Then make 8 balls from dough, spread 1 ball a little apply prepared filling, re roll and form into a square.
- Then again into a ball, apply oil on each paera, cover again, leave it for 30 minutes.
- Make thin parathas, make a hole in centre, deep fry paratha in hot ghee.
Courtesy by: http://khanapakana.com/