- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons water
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) slices crusty whole-grain bread, toasted (1.5 oz per slice)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
1. Stir together sour cream and next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl with water. Place 1 slice toast on each of 4 serving plates and top each with spinach.
2. In a large saucepan, bring 2 inches of water to a simmer; add vinegar. Working one at a time, crack eggs into a cup and gently slip into water. Simmer 2-3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, place a poached egg on top of spinach. Spoon about 1 TBSP sauce over each crostino before serving.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/health/recipe/