- Eggs(hard boiled) 8
- Cheddar cheese(grated) 1 cup
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Onion(chopped) 1
- Tomato sauce 4 tbsp
- Parsley 1 sprig
- Cut the eggs into halves, scoop out the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with half the cheese, milk and the seasoning.
- Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture, place them on a baking dish.
- Heat butter in a pan, stir-fry onion till crisp and tender, and then stir in tomato sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the eggs, sprinkle the rest of the cheese, and bake on moderate heat in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot on a bed of rice garnished with parsley.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com