- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons lime zest (from 1 large lime)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 medium (about 8-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
1. Combine yogurt, garlic, cumin, paprika, ginger, lime zest, salt, coriander, and turmeric in a large ziplock plastic freezer bag; remove and reserve 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture. Add chicken to remaining yogurt mixture in bag; seal bag and rub to coat. Chill for 8 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 400ºF with top rack 6 inches from broiler. Place chicken on a greased wire rack fitted on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake on top rack until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 130ºF, 15 to 17 minutes. Turn broiler on.
3. Broil chicken until thermometer registers 165ºF, 6 to 7 minutes, basting with reserved yogurt mixture every 2 minutes. (There should be char after each basting interval.) Remove from oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut chicken into large chunks. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/