- Rice (boiled) ½ kg
- Chicken boneless ½ kg
- Soya sauce 2 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Almonds (halved and roasted) 10-15
- Brown onion 1 Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Samosa strips (cut in squares and fried golden) 1
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Put rice into boiling water add salt and half lemon juice let the rice boil.
- For chicken: Add soya sauce, salt and black pepper and cornflour mix well marinate for 1 hour.
- In a wok ½ cup of oil add chicken and cook chicken till tender.
- In a bowl add cream and yogurt black pepper and mix keep a side.
- Break samosapatti and fry in oil till golden.
- Arrange rice on a platter, put the chicken on top, cover with yogurt and cream mixture.
- Put fried almonds and onion on top.
- Arrange the fried samosa strips on sides.
- Egyptian rice is ready to serve.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com/
- This Lifestyle Factor Harms Gut Health as Much as Junk Food
- How to Control Acne in Your Teen
You May Also Like