- Chicken Boneless 300 gm (cut into strips)
- Capsicum 1 pc (cut into strips)
- Onion 1 medium size (cut into strips)
- Tomato 2 pc (cut into strips)
- Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- Water 3 cups
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Spaghetti, Masala Mixed Sachet (inside the packet) 1 packet
- Boil Spaghetti in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes or cook till tender but still firm the bite.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add spice Mix sachet and fry for a minute.
- Mix corn flour in water and pour it in the pan while constantly mixing.
- Add capsicum, onion and cook for a minute.
- Now add strips of tomatoes and spaghetti, toss all the ingredients. Serve hot.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/