- Pasta 500 gm
- Chicken (boneless) 200 gm
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 pinch
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Flour 1 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese 100 gm
- Boil water in a pan and cook the pasta.
- Cut boneless chicken into chunks.
- Add the chicken in a bowl, add salt, pepper and olive oil and mix.
- Add oregano and mix.
- Heat pan and fry the chicken for a few minutes.
- Add chicken stock and then flour and bring to boil.
- Once the chicken has cooked take out into a bowl.
- In another pan over medium heat, pour in milk and cream together and bring to boil.
- Add in grated cheddar cheese into the white sauce.
- Mix the chicken and white sauce together.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com