- Mutton or beef mince 1 kg
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Pounded chili 1/2 tsp
- All spices powder 1/2 tsp
- Pepri powder 1/2 tsp
- Kabab cheni 1/2 tsp
- Bread slices 2
- Cumin seed powder 1 tbsp (roasted)
- Green chilies 8-10
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 small
- Raw papaya (skinned, paste) 2 tbsp
- Lemon 1
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Mix all ingredients and chopperize into food processor.
Marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
Make oval flat shaped kababs and grill on charcoal one by one.
Oil with brush and turn until tenderize well.
Serve with pori paratha, green chutney and onion rings.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/