- Frozen packet dinner rolls
- Butter melted
- Coarse salt
- Thawed dinner rolls and take two equal rolls and twist them together approx. 2 inches.
- Now pinch both ends and stick to join them.
- Make heart shapes and place on baking tray do same and make hearts.
- Cover with cling wrap and leave for proofing about 30 minutes.
- Brush melted butter and bake for about 10 minutes on 180 C in preheated oven.
- When golden brown remove from oven and let cool for 3-4 minutes.
- Brush little butter and sprinkle coarse salt.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com/