- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Cheesecloth or tea towel
- Put yogurt on the center of cheesecloth or tea towel.
- Combine all 4 corner of cloth and tie with the help of thick thread.
- Now hang this pouch/potli into fridge for overnight.
- Keep bowl under the yogurt for excess of water that will drip out from yogurt.
- In the morning now you have separated cream cheese and whey from yogurt.
- Untie cheese cloth and scrape all cream cheese with spatula and blend into blender to make cheese smooth in texture.
- Ready to use for cheese cake, tiramisu or for the cake frosting etc.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com