- Egg white 1
- Lasagna noodles 8
- Mozzarella cheese 3 cups
- Ricotta cheese 1 cup
- Tomatoes 4
- Basil ¼ cup
- Marina sauce 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese ¼ cup
- For Marinara Sauce:
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion ¼ cup
- Garlic Cloves 2
- Tomatoes 1 cup
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Preheat the oven at 340 degrees. Thinly sliced the tomatoes, chopped basil and shred all the three cheeses in separate bowls.
- Take a large utensil add sufficient water to boil lasagne strips. When water starts boiling add 3 tablespoon of oil and lasagne. Let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain out water and place the strips on a large sheet or tray in a single layer.
- Take a large bowl and add egg white and all the three cheeses. Add a little pepper and mix well.
- Take lasagne strips and pour ¼ of cheese mixture onto it. After cheese place 3 slices of tomato on top and sprinkle with freshly chopped basil. Now roll this lasagne strip tightly. Do it for that the strips.
- Now make marina sauce. Take a pan and heat olive oil on medium flame.
- When the oil gets hot add onions and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, crushed tomatoes, and salt and pepper as required.
- Cook this till it start boiling. When it starts boiling then reduces the flame and let it cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Now moving towards final steps take your baking dish and pour half cup of sauce then align the lasagne roll ups.
- Top each roll with marina sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese,
- Let it bake for 30 minutes. Dish out and garnish with basil. Serve hot.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/