- Oreo cookies 2 packet
- Milk 2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk 4 tbsp
- Mango cubes 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Corn flour 3 tbsp (mixed in little milk)
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence a few drops
- Add sugar in milk and cook, when it starts boiling add corn flour mixture while stirring until thick.
- Let it cool then add vanilla essence and condensed milk. Vanilla filling is ready.
- Crush the oreo cookies and mix in melted butter. Spread as base in 9 inches pan.
- Pour over vanilla filling and mango cubes.
- Decor with cream. Chill and serve
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/