- Cauliflower 1
- French beans 10 (break into 32 pieces)
- Potatoes 3 (peeled and cut into 6 pieces)
- Peas 10 shelled
- Green chilies 8 whole
- Pickle Spices:
- Red chili 1 tsp (coarsely ground)
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp (finely ground)
- Vinegar 1 small
- Salt to taste
- Dalda oil 1 cup
- Boil water in a medium size pan.
- Add vegetables to it, boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain well. Mix red chilies, turmeric powder, mustard seeds and salt with the boiled vegetables.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and add all the vegetables to it, along with the vinegar.
- Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Store in sterilized jars or bottles.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com