- Boxed Brownie Mix
- Double Stuf Oreos
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Circus Animal Cookies
- Nonpareil Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread chocolate chip cookie dough into a ¼ inch layer on the bottom of an 8 by 8″ square nonstick baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place Oreo cookies in an even layer on top of the cookie dough, fill in the gaps with circus animal cookies.
- Pour a thin layer of brownie batter on top of the Oreo Cookies so that they are just covered (if the layer is too thick, the brownies will take much longer to cook through) Top this brownie layer with rainbow sprinkles.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if the brownies are cooked through before removing from the oven, as cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your layers.
- Once the brownies are out of the oven, quickly arrange Circus Animal Cookies on top, pushing them down lightly into the brownie layer so that they stick. each brownie will end up with about 1-2 cookies on top once sliced.
Courtesy by: http://studiodiy.com/