- Egg noodles boiled 1 packet
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 4 tbsp (mixed in ½ cup water)
- Pizza sauce ½ cup
- Capsicum ½ (cut into julienne)
- Onion ½ (cut into julienne)
- Tomato ½ (cut into julienne)
- Olive 5 to 6 (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Mozzarella 1 cup (grated)
- Cheddar half cup (grated)
- Heat a large tawa, add oil and spread the boiled noodles evenly.
- Pour corn flour paste over the noodles then spread the pizza sauce on the noodles.
- Arrange capsicum, onion, tomato and olives on noodles.
- Sprinkle salt, crushed red pepper, oregano and crushed black pepper.
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Cover tawa with lid and cook for 8 minutes on low flame.
- Remove the lid when the cheese melts serve hot.