- Plain Flour 2 cups
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Instant Yeast 2 tsp
- Nutella spread/ any other chocolate spread as needed
- Granulated sugar as needed
- Egg wash 1 no.
- Milk 1 cup (for kneading)
- Add all ingredients except Nutella and knead well with warm milk.Set aside for 2-3 hours and then divide dough in 4 portions, dust plain flour on working surface and roll the dough.
- On the rolled dough spread nutella and then roll one portion and make a long roll.
- Now make a coil shape of this roll and with light hands roll it again to make a flat bread.
- Brush egg wash on top and sprinkle granulated sugar.
- In the same way make all four breads.
- Bake it at 180c till bread become brown from top.
- Serve hot with Chocolate or Caramel topping.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com