- Eggs (beaten) 3
- Onion (ground) 1
- Tomatoes (ground) 2
- Coriander Leaves ½ cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- For the Omelette:
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt, add coriander leaves.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, pour the egg mixture and cover it with a lid to prepare a half inch omelette.
- Cut into square pieces and keep aside.
- For the curry:
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds.
- Add the onion paste and saute till it changes color or till the water is evaporated.
- Add tomato paste, ginger and garlic paste and fry till all water from the tomatoes has dried up.
- Add 2 cups of water.
- Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add cut omelettes and cook for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Turn off the heat and let it rest.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Courtesy by: http://khanapakana.com/