- Greek yogurt 400 ml
- Orange 1 (sliced)
- Eggs 3
- Strong coffee 2 tsp
- Icing sugar 6 tbsp
- Orange zest 2 tbsp
- Savoiardi biscuits 12
- Cocoa powder 1 tsp
- Water 1/4 cup
- Heat water and mix in coffee and keep aside.
- Whisk egg whites till soft peaks form, add icing sugar and beat more for 2 minutes.
- Slightly beat Greek yogurt and add orange zest mix well.
- Now mix yogurt and egg whites using spatula.
- Break biscuits into two pieces and dip into coffee.
- Place serving glasses on tray and put 2 biscuits in each glasses.
- And pour egg and yogurt mixture in all glasses evenly refrigerate for 4-5 hour to chilled.
- Dust cocoa powder on all glasses and decorate thin slice on glasses and serve.
COURTESY BY: http://khanapakana.com/