- Chicken : 1 cup, boneless, cooked
- Corn : 1 cup, boiled
- Cheddar Cheese : 1 cup, grated
- Fresh Coriander : half bunch
- Green Chilies : 2, chopped
- National Black Pepper Powder : 1 teaspoon
- Egg : 1
- Oil For frying
- Samosa Wrappers : As required
- National Chicken Broast Masala : 1 tablespoon
Roughly chop the corn kernels and mix them with finely chopped green chilies, fresh coriander, black pepper powder, National Chicken Broast Masala, cooked chicken and cheddar cheese.
Working with one strip while keeping the rest covered with a damp towel, fold the end of a samosa wrapper into a small cone.
Fill the cone with a spoonful of the mix, and fold the rest of the strip over and around to make a samosa.
Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
Use a dab of beaten egg to seal the edges.
Heat oil and deep fry the samosas on high heat until crisp and brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.