- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, diced
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (optional)
1. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine eggs and pepper in medium bowl; stir well with whisk. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook 30 seconds or until mixture begins to thicken, stirring slowly with wooden spoon.
2. Stir in salmon and cream cheese; cook 30 seconds, smashing cream cheese lumps with spoon. Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and eggs are cooked, stirring constantly. Top each muffin half with 1/2 cup egg mixture. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 3g.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/health/recipe/