- Mince meat 250 gm ( hand-made)
- Gram lentil 4 tbsp (soak in water)
- Potato 1 (boiled)
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tsp
- Whole coriander 1 tsp
- Green cardamom 2
- Whole red chilli 6
- Salt 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Garlic cloves 4
- Fresh coriander 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chillies 2
- Ginger 1 tsp (chopped)
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- In a pan put minced meat, gram lentil soaked ,cumin seeds,fennel seeds,whole coriander,green gardamom, whole red chilli, salt, ginger and garlic cloves,boil on low flame with 2 glass of water.
- When all ingredients are tender and the water has been completely absorbed.
- Remove from stove, let it cool.
- Then add boiled potato in it and chop the mixture in a chopper.
- Now add egg, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies and all spices powder, mix well.
- Make kebabs and fry 3-4 kababs at a time to a rich brown color, turning them once.
- Remove from pan and put them on absorbent kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Garnish with green chillies, coriander leaves,sliced onion and lemon.
- Serve hot with Pullao,Chapati and Podinay ki Chutney.
- Tip: For frying kebabs add enough oil to just cover the surface of fry pan if there is too much oil, the kebabs will split).
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/