- Yogurt (whipped) ½ kg
- Onion (chopped) 1
- Tomato (unseeded, cubed) 1
- Green Chilies (chopped) 2 -3
- Coriander Leaves (chopped) 2 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Red pepper (crushed) ½ tsp
- Cumin (crushed) ½ tsp
- Burnt coal 1
- In a bowl mix together yogurt, onion, tomato, green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, red pepper and cumin.
- Softly place foil paper on raita, place burnt coal on foil and drop oil; cover immediately with plate for 5-8 minutes.
- Discard coal and serve raita with biryani.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com