- Maple Syrup 6 tbsp
- Golden Syrup 6 tbsp
- Caster Sugar 18 tbsp or 250 gm
- Sea salt 1 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp or 50 gm
- Double Cream 175 ml
- Vanilla extracts 1 tsp
- Take a pan put cream, 1 tbsp butter a pinch of salt and vanilla extract heat and bring boil in it do not overcook just remove and set aside.
- In another pan put sugar, maple syrup and golden syrup and let melt sugar. Shake pan but don’t stir spoon melt sugar till hard crack stage at 155C.
- Now remove pan from stove and add cream mixture heat till 126C now it’s hard ball stage.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp butter mix well and pour into greased tin pan allow to firm little add salt sprinkling over cool completely.
- Cut squares by help of sharp knife and enjoy!
COURTESY BY : http://www.khanapakana.com