Everyone needs a perfect beauty so they may apply skin care products without knowing, it can have several effects on their skin.
Use of low standard ingredient in beauty products may cause skin damages and harm effects on skin. If you are seeing more harmful effect than results, it’s time to rethink about the skin care products you are currently using because these harms of low standard products can lead to serious diseases like Skin Cancer etc.
There are some warnings which show you are not using the right beauty products for your skin.
- Skin Becomes Dry: When you find your complexion is becoming rough and peeling its time make certain changes. Face wash includes strong acids that can be harsh on your skin.
- Getting Hives: Hives are caveat indication that you have been using wrong products. Often looks like red welts, hives can be the result of your body reacting to ingredients found in cosmetic formulas. People can be allergic to ingredients in a beauty care product.
- Skin Burns: Some facial masks and cleansers provide an itchy sensation, it’s important to understand that there is a huge difference between a slight itchy feeling and a painful burning sensation. Chemicals inside products can be very strong for sensitive skin types, and you can experience burning sensation after using some skin care products. If your skin feels this like burning then wash it off, it shows your skin is very sensitive for the product you are using.
- Skin Itches: Beauty products include fragrance inside, it’s one of the key invader that cause itching and irritation to your skin. If your skin is severely red & itchy after using any new cream first talk to your dermatologist about allergy.
- Tightness of skin: After using some beauty products your skin becomes extremely tight it is an indication that you are not using right product. Using wrong cleanser may cause problem to your skin. Use pH balanced products for skin treatment.
- Skin becomes oily: Oily skin is a sign of good skin but if oil usually isn’t a concern for you, then perhaps your beauty products are affecting your skin. Our skin have a natural layer of oil that is a protective barrier , and when harsh cleanser strip this layer , skin immediately goes into a repair mode , and products overload oil to compensate for the damage. Try to use products that provide hydration without adding more water. Use charcoal mask, which will help absorb excess oil. If you are having more oil than usual routine, then decrease the amount of oil–absorbing beauty products.
Beauty products enhance your beauty but sometimes they may cause harmful effects for your skin so try to use beauty products that suits on your skin type, don’t try to use such products that may improve your skin tone, but results in itching problems.
Courtesy By: http://fashioncentral.pk/