- Eggs 2
- Tomato (finely chopped) 1
- Potato (boiled and finely chopped) 1
- Tutti Frutti 1 tsp
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper powder To taste
- Butter 1/2 tsp
- Burger buns 2
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Tabasco sauce 1/2 tsp
- Gherkins (sliced) 2
- Cheese slices 2
- Beat the eggs properly and mix in tomatoes, potatoes, tutu frutti, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to toast mode and toast the burger buns till crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a pan, add egg and vegetable mixture and cook to make an omelette.
- Combine tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on the base bread of the burger buns.
- Cut omelette into a round shape fitting the burger bun and place gherkins on top.
- Top with a cheese slice and place burger top on that.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com