- Strawberry Jelly 1 packet
- Water 1-1/2 cup
- Fresh Strawberries 2 dozen
- Sugar for sprinkling
- Lime 1
- Lime zest
- Wash strawberries and cut the top with sharp knife.
- Cut the bottom tips so they can stand parallel. Be careful while cutting tip just remove a little to make flat bottom.
- Now make fine hollow on the top of strawberry by the help of tiny melon scoop and scoop out the flesh and make a well.
- Assemble all prepared strawberries on tray and pat dry all moisten with cloth.
- Boil water and add packet of strawberry jelly, stir to dissolve well.
- Pour dissolved jelly evenly into strawberry well and fill up them.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Garnish: This is most interesting part if you love garnishing.
- Mix 1 tbsp lime zest into ½ cup of sugar granules.
- Now wet the rim of each strawberry and roll in to make sugary rim.
- Cut thin, round lime slices and make ¼ of lime crescent according to your strawberry size. And hang on the edge.
- Your impressive Strawberry Jello Shots are ready to enjoy!
COURTESY BY: http://www.khanapakana.com