- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (from 1 large navel orange)
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic (from about 6 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces hot shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast (about 2 cups)
- 8 large Bibb lettuce leaves (about 2 oz.)
- 3/4 cup julienne-cut daikon radish (about 4 oz.)
- 3/4 cup julienne-cut English cucumber (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 4 lime wedges
1. Combine orange juice, vinegar, honey, garlic, crushed red pepper, and salt in a small saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until slightly thickened and reduced to about 1/2 cup, about 4 minutes. Combine chicken and 1/4 cup of the orange juice mixture in a medium bowl; toss to coat.
2. Divide chicken mixture among lettuce leaves. Top evenly with radish, cucumber, and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup orange juice mixture and serve with lime wedges.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/