- Oil 2 tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Grated or crushed ginger ¾ tsp
- Onion 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Tomato puree ¾ cup
- Capsicum 1 small (cubed)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Paneer 2 cups (cubed)
- Kasuri methi ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil on tawa, add cumin and allow to splutter. Add grated ginger and fry till aroma comes.
- Add finely chopped onion, sprinkle salt and fry evenly till onion turns golden.
- Now add tomato puree and cook until puree raw smell disappears and it gets thickness.
- Stir capsicum, red chili powder and garam masala powder, cook about 2 minutes.
- Add paneer and kasuri methi and mix nicely.
- Add splash of water to adjust the consistency according to your taste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Dish out, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with chapati.
COURTESY BY: http://care2.com/