- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 6 peeled, deveined, and cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 teaspoons chopped peanuts, for garnish
- 2 stems cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- 1 scallion, sliced into rounds, for garnish
- Sriracha, for serving
1. Mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tamarind paste, and sugar in a medium bowl. Add shrimp.
2. Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Carefully remove peel, keeping halves intact. Top each avocado half with shrimp mixture and garnish with peanuts, cilantro, and scallion; serve with sriracha to taste.
Courtesy by: http://health.com/recipes/