- Eggs 2
- Plain flour 2 ounce
- Walnut chopped 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Plain chocolate 3, 1/2 ounce
- Butter 4, 1/2 ounce
- Brown sugar 5, 1/2 ounce
- For Topping:
- Whipped cream 4 ounces
- Chocolate chopped 4 ounces
- Liquid glucose 1 tbsp
- White chocolate grated for garnishing
- Pre heat oven at 190 degree C.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Add butter into the chocolate and mix well till well bended.
- In another bowl beat eggs and sugar till foamy.
- Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture.
- Then fold in the flour with chopped walnuts.
- Divide the mixture between the cupcake paper cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Remove and cool.
- Spread the topping over the cup cake, garnish with walnuts halves and dust with icing sugar.
- For Topping: Bring the cream to boil in a sauce pan.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in liquid glucose.
- Also add 4 chopped chocolate.
- Mix well until the chocolate melts, and allow it to cool enough to coat the cup cakes.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/