- Undercut steak pieces 1 kg
- Yogurt 100 grams
- Papaya paste 3 tbsp
- Onion (fried and ground) 1
- Ginger/garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Crushed red chillies 1 tsp
- Hot spices powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Roasted & ground Bengal grams 4 tbsp
- Mustard oil 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Marinate steak pieces with papaya paste for at least 4 hours.
- Mix steak pieces, onion, yogurt, ginger/garlic, mustard oil, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, red chillies, cumin seeds, grams and salt in a bowl.
- After 1 hour you can either put them on skewers and cook them over coals, steam and fry them
- You can also cook it in the oven.
- Garnish with sliced lemon,coriander leaves,green chillies and sliced onion.
- Serve delicious Bihari Boti with ‘roti, salad, raita and tamarind/mint chtuney.
Courtesy By: http://khanapakana.com/